Barebones Living Felling Axe
Inspired by iconic 19th-century forestry felling axes and built to deliver that perfect powerful swing. Lightweight 1055 carbon steel head and hand-sharpened 3.75" blade come together for smooth cutting precision. Designed to be super versatile, this premium axe does it all: clear limbs and brush, fell trees, drive a wedge, and process firewood. Durable 23.5" curved hickory handle is well-balanced, smooth, and comfortable in hand. Easily carry this axe from the backyard to the backcountry. Truly a high-quality tool that does the job that is required.
Included 900D polyester sheath weathers real-world use while protecting the blade from dulling. Accented with full-grain leather and copper to complement the rest of the Woodsman Collection.
- 1.6 pound, hand-sharpened 1055 carbon steel head
- Rounded and sharpened 3.75" blade
- Durable 23.5" curved hickory handle
- Axe head set with wood wedge and round steel wedge
- Flat and polished back of axe head
- Ideal for chopping and splitting
- 900D polyester construction
- Reinforced with heavy-duty rivets
- Copper-finished snap closure
- Leather accents